A few weeks ago the SHAW TV crew came to my house to do a segment on meal ideas for busy families.
I had so much fun sharing some of my tips and ideas in the segment. I have fun My little girls were pretty excited that they got to be on TV too.
After the segment aired a viewer sent me an email saying:
“LOVED your spot on Shaw TV with Kim B!! … I have a VERY fussy eater and your ideas were a refreshing change and an inspiration for me – I’m all out of ideas! Hopefully my daughter eats!” – Lisa S.
Once I get a copy of the segment I will be sure to put up a link to share with all of you. In the meantime, President’s Choice would like to offer my readers a chance to win a basket full of goodies!
Open to my Canadian Mommy Moment Readers
The gift pack will include:
- PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Bars – a great peanut-free treat for lunches
- PC Pita Crackers (Black Olive and Feta) – savory pita bites that are perfect for dipping, topping or enjoying on their own
- PC kettle cooked almonds (honey chipotle) – cooked using an old-fashioned kettle cooking process, unforgettably crunchy
- PC sour jelly beans – impossible to resist
- PC white cheddar and jalapeno dipping sauce – Great dip for pizza, carrot sticks or even grilled cheese!
And just for mom, here are a couple of additional items:
- Tassimo PC The Great Canadian Coffee Disks – a little caffeine to help get you ready to take the kids to those 6 am hockey practices.
- PC Carbonated Natural Spring Water – trying to kick the juice or pop habit? Why not do half and half with sparkling water?
- And a $25 gift card to try some of your favourite President’s Choice goodies.