Nature’s Farm is located in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. (For all you Manitoba readers out there, you will definitely want to support this local business.)
The Nature’s Farm family has a fertile prairie acreage and a small poultry operation. In 1987 they started as a “designer–egg” wholesaler. In 1993 Nature’s Farm was founded and they introduced us to Nature’s Pasta – a gourmet product that sets a new standard in taste, texture, and quality. They also have a new line of eggs. The Nature’s Farm Smart Eggs are available in free run and organic varieties.
The all–natural pasta products, made with Nature’s Farm Smart Eggs, are used in loving homes as part of a healthy family diet.
Nature’s Pasta is now now grouped into 5 colour coded categories:
- Orange = Veggie fusion. This pasta is made with real vegetables
- Brown = Alternative Grains. This pasta is made with ancient grains, a few wheat free grains.
- Red = Traditional Egg. This pasta is made with only 2 ingredients: eggs and durum.
- Blue = Four Seasons. This pasta is a a wonderful selection of various spices and herbs.
- Green = Organic. This pasta is certified organic.
With Nature’s Pasta, there is a pasta flavor, type and shape for every one.
Why not put a healthy option on the table tonight with Nature’s Farm.
1 Canadian Mommy Moment reader will win a Nature’s Farm Prize Pack valued at $50!
**Open to Canadian Residents ONLY)**