I made a Green Smoothie, and I liked it!
It’s a new year. A time when people make resolutions.
I admit, I am one of those people. I have always been one to make resolutions, yet never keep them.
This year I decided to be relaxed about my resolutions. No work-out check lists, or crash diets.
Instead I decided to make a goal to try my best at this thing called life. Exercise and eating right are things that I know are good for me, so I will do my best at it and that’s all.
Here is a Green Smoothie Recipe I enjoy for breakfast some mornings.
- 1 large cucumber (or 2 small)
- 1 green apple
- red grapes
- water (a few TBSP)
- Wash fruits and vegetables.
- Peel cucumber and apple (unless they are organic).
- Cut cucumber and apple into cubes.
- Place all ingredients in Magic Bullet add just enough water to blend, I added a TBSP at a time, just till the Magic Bullet would blend. (Note: I also put the spinach in close to the bottom so it would be near the blades).
- Pour into glass, grab a straw and enjoy.