I wish Chooze Shoes were around when I was a kid!
Being a child from the 80’s I know a thing or 2 about fashion While the acid wash pants and neon t-shirts might have been way out there for its time, I know I was styling.
Today there are many fashion trends that I am not sure about, however my daughters are always sure to keep my updated. One such trend we are noticing is from our 7 year old daughter Kate. Kate insists that it is best NOT to have matching socks. That is where Chooze Shoes comes -their website describes their shoes this way…
“Our shoes are different. Always.”
And they are.
Chooze Shoes are unique.
Chooze shoes do not “match”. While they are the same style, they have different patterns and colors. According to my daughter, this is cool. Having shoes that are not matching is the new “thing” and Choose shoes is the cool way to be in style.
Chooze Shoes may be cool to kids, but they do have a cool factor for me too….
- I love that chooze shoes invests it’s profits to anti-poverty programs through training, support, education and loans that help lift up women to break the poverty cycle they are in.
- Chooze Shoes cares for the environment. Their shoe boxes are also known as “art boxes”. Using vegan and recycled material, they are re-usable with patterns that are begging to be colored and personalized.
- Chooze Shoes are machine washable – a plus for this mom!
- Chooze Shoes are comfortable for children. They are made from 100% cotton fabric and have anti-microbial memory foam insoles.
- Chooze Shoes are unique, just like kids!
Chooze Shoes have all sorts of positives. Besides being very comfortable and well made, these shoes help give children a sense of individuality. It gives them the sense of doing great things for others and the environment and it reinforces that it is okay to be unique!
It’s not everyday that “cool” shoes win over the kids and the parents…Chooze Shoes have done just that!
2 lucky CANADIAN Mommy Moment readers will each win a pair of Chooze Shoes. To enter to win leave me a comment telling me the name of the style you would like to win and why.