An adorable Owl Craft!
Every Wednesday morning I take my 4 year old daughter Jane to a French preschool program. Each week the children learn some new French vocabulary through play time, craft time and snack time. It has been a wonderful experience for Jane and I to attend together.
This week Jane was the only child in attendance. She did not mind having some extra attention. We made an adorable owl (hibou) craft that is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It was just too cute not to share!
What you need to make this owl craft:
- toilet paper roll
- construction paper (we used pink, purple and orange)
- googly eyes
- modge podge (or white glue)
- feathers (optional)
- Put glue on the toilet paper roll, cover with pink construction paper.
- Cut out 2 hearts and glue upside-down on the sides as wings.
- Press in the top of the toilet paper to make ears.
- Cut out circles a little bit bigger then the googly eyes and glue both on.
- Add an orange beak.
- Add a little heart and some feathers for decoration.
- Smile at just how cute it is.
Here is Jane “Hooting” with her new special Valentine friend before it is even dry!
Have you made any fun Valentine’s day crafts with your children?