You can make them in any color or style.
Cupcake liners come in all sorts of designs that you could use as a base to style the rest of the “shoe”.
I took some pictures along the way so you can see how I made them.
High Heel Cupcakes
- graham crackers
- pirouette cookies
- melted white chocolate
- colored sugar/sprinkles
- Cut the graham cracker to the size and shape you want. Use a serrated knife or it might crack. Coat in white chocolate.
- I cut a sliver off the top of the cupcake were the graham cracker will sit.
- Cover the cupcake in buttercream and dip in sugar or sprinkles.
- Dip the sides of the graham crackers in melted chocolate and then dip in sugar.
- Cut the pirouette cookies at a slight angle to the size you want. Dip end in chocolate and attach to graham cracker.
- Place heel on to the ledge of cupcake that was cut out earlier in step 2.
Be sure to check out our Pinterest boards. You may enjoy these Spring Flower Cupcakes too.
You can see more delicious creations from Erna, HERE.
Erna is a happily married stay-at-home mom to three beautiful children. She fell in love with decorating cake after taking some local decorating courses. She is a hobby baker and decorates her creations for her family and friends.