You can make them in any color or style.
Cupcake liners come in all sorts of designs that you could use as a base to style the rest of the “shoe”.
I took some pictures along the way so you can see how I made them.
High Heel Cupcakes
- graham crackers
- pirouette cookies
- melted white chocolate
- colored sugar/sprinkles
- Cut the graham cracker to the size and shape you want. Use a serrated knife or it might crack. Coat in white chocolate.
- I cut a sliver off the top of the cupcake were the graham cracker will sit.
- Cover the cupcake in buttercream and dip in sugar or sprinkles.
- Dip the sides of the graham crackers in melted chocolate and then dip in sugar.
- Cut the pirouette cookies at a slight angle to the size you want. Dip end in chocolate and attach to graham cracker.
- Place heel on to the ledge of cupcake that was cut out earlier in step 2.
You can see more delicious creations from Erna, HERE.
Erna is a happily married stay-at-home mom to three beautiful children. She fell in love with decorating cake after taking some local decorating courses. She is a hobby baker and decorates her creations for her family and friends. Erna continues to do what she loves by working a few hours at a local bakery.