Closets, in my opinion, are always the hardest place in any house to keep organized and tidy. The regular bar for hanging up your clothes in conjunction with 1 shelf on top hardly leaves space for convenient storage.
My daughter has THE MESSIEST closet in our house! Since she cannot yet reach the bar where her clothes are hanging, she often doesn’t put her clean clothes back and just drapes them on her dresser or even worse — on her floor.
Take a look at what I mean:
At a time where I was trying to think of what would work best in her closet, I was excited to receive the Rubbermaid Closet Helper Max Add-On™ Organizer.
The features of the Rubbermaid Closet Helper speak for themselves:
- This closet organizer from Rubbermaid adds 8 feet of extra shelving space to existing closet units.
- The telescoping hand rod gives you an extra rod to hang shirts or skirts doubling the amount of hanging space you can have in your closet.
- The additional cubby inserts make a great space for storing folded clothes or other knit knacks you want hidden.
- Because everything hangs off of the self at the top of your closet, there is lots of room on the floor to keep bins or your laundry hamper.
- Set up was a breeze and didn’t require any tools.
Check out how the Rubbermaid Closet Helper Max Add-on transformed my daughter’s closet:
My daughter was excited to organize her closet in a way that works best for her. Now she can easily reach her most used clothes and has even managed to put them away…properly! (Although I do admit that they sometimes still end up on the floor)
Do you have a closet in your home that could use a total re-haul? Rubbermaid has many different closet organizers available to you.