Easy Turkey Chili
Here is an easy turkey chili recipe, I make a double recipe and freeze it for an even quicker meal on busy nights.
- 1 pound Maple Leaf Prime Grounds Turkey
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- taco/fajita or chili powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Corn (optional)
- Fry the turkey in the coconut oil. Add the chopped onions. Fry for about 5 more minutes, add the tomato juice, water, tomatoes and spices and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add the black beans and corn and simmer for 10-15 more minutes.
- Top with plain yogurt or sour cream and some shredded cheese and you're set!
Have you ever used ground turkey in any of your recipes?
“I am a member of the MLF Connects program. As art of my participation in the program I have received compensation, however all opinions in place and ideas on this blog are my own.”