***In less than 5 hours (at 2:30 am, Thursday morning) I will wake up my girls with the most amazing surprise. ***
We’re heading to Disney World!
Disney Social Media Moms Celebration, is an invitation only conference (sponsored by Disney Parks®) for social media minded moms and dads. This professional conference takes place each spring at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida. The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration #DisneySMMoms was created as one of the first family-friendly conferences where social media savvy moms and dads can network, learn, and share knowledge of social media while experiencing the magic of Disney with their families.
Here are the top 10 things I’m excited about…
- Surprising my daughters with this amazing experience – being able to bring my whole family is a true blessing!
- Staying at the gorgeous Disney Contemporary Resort.
- The heat, sunshine and lack of snow (They are forecasting snow here in Manitoba AGAIN this weekend).
- Getting a royal invitation to attend an especially “brave” ceremony in the Magic Kingdom.
- Spending Mother’s day with my family at the most magical place on earth.
- Meeting Winnie the Pooh or Tigger in the “Wonder and Wander” experience, presented by Disney Consumer Products.
- Being invited by some frightful friends at the Monsters University Admissions Office to attend an exclusive “campus tour” – We will see a sneak peek of Disney-Pixar‘s animated feature film “Monsters University”.
- Meeting so many amazing and talented people who love social media just as much as I do.
- Attending the conference – the speaker line-up looks awesome.
- Being able to spend some extra days after the conference enjoying a much needed vacation.
(The list could have gone on, and on, and on……)
I can’t wait to take a video of our surprise when we wake up the girls – I’m so excited!
So tell me, have you ever been to Disney World?
Disclosure: Special thanks to Walt Disney World Resorts Social Media for inviting me to register for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration (#DisneySMMoms). As part of my own paid registration, I received for myself and my family discounted hotel accommodations, park tickets, attendance at special events, and select branded merchandise. Opinions are my own.