AIR MILES Helps With Christmas Shopping

Christmas is less than a month away — where did the time go?  Although I have started my Christmas shopping, I have not yet finished, which does not settle well with me.  I am usually done all my shopping long before December 1st.

A couple of months ago, my husband and I began to realize that we were shopping at places that accepted AIR MILES.  Since it doesn’t cost anything to sign up, we decided to give it a go.  I didn’t realize that there were so many different ways you could use the miles that you earn.

Here are 4 ways to utilize AIR MILES this Christmas season:

Air Miles Bonus

#1) Get 25 BONUS reward miles from December 6-24th!

On every AIR MILES Cash redemption day you will receive 25 BONUS miles.  You are already spending the money on great items for your family, or for food for the Christmas party you are throwing.  What’s better than getting extra reward miles on items you are already purchasing?  (Atlantic & Quebec these dates will run from December 5-24)

#2) Choose what you want to redeem your AIR MILES on and when!

• You can choose how your reward miles are earned and redeemed by signing up for AIR MILES Cash. Simply visit airmiles.ca/cash to set your preference.  Once your preference is set, all future earned AIR MILES reward miles are put into either your AIR MILES Cash or AIR MILES Dream Balance or a combination of them both.  AIR MILES that are collected under the AIR MILES Cash feature, can be redeemed instantly in-store at participating retailers.  Simply visit airmiles.ca/cash to turn your reward miles into instant savings!

Air Miles 95 for 10

#3) Earn & Save on EVERY Purchase!

• Redeem 95 AIR MILES Cash reward miles for $10 INSTANTLY on purchases at participating retailers.  You can do this up to $750 per day!  Why not redeem these reward miles while shopping for Christmas dinner or filling the tank while driving to Grandpa & Grandma’s.  You can find a list of all participating sponsor locations HERE.

Air Miles Gas Purchases

#4) Shop & Earn towards your AIR MILES Cash balance

• Weekly shopping trips add up; especially when you are purchasing all those ingredients to include in your Christmas baking.  Sign up for an AIR MILES card and use it at thousands of retailers across Canada.  You can also pay for your purchases using your AIR MILES Cash balance at local retailers like Rona and Shell.

Air Miles Grocery Store Purchases

How will you use your AIR MILES card this Christmas season?

disclaimer

Comments

1. Judy C (Judy Cowan) says:

I really need to start utilizing my Air Miles card more. I have one in my wallet but I have never really got into collecting them. Will have to take a closer look at their site and get things figured out.

2. Thank you These tips are very handy and money saving.

I just used 10 dollars off on my baking groceries yesterday.

4. I think I will keep my air miles for next Christmas, as I don’t think I would be able to save a lot more by then! LOVE Airmiles!!

5. Love, love, love Air Miles! I’ve renovated my bathroom using Air Miles cash at Rona.

6. Susan Hanley says:

I use Air Miles cash for groceries and gas.

7. Miriam Wilton says:

Air Miles are great. I always use them to treat myself with a gift card of some variety. miss the kernels ones!

8. krista gould says:

love using airmiles for that something i like

9. Only recently have I started collecting air miles. Silly me, I should have started a long ago. I have made so many purchases where I could have collected air miles.

10. It is too bad the amounts have to be so high in order to get airmiles.

11. I really need to start shopping online…. holy bonus airmiles.

12. “Allah intends for you ease, and does not want to make things difficult for you” [2:185]; and “Allah does not want to place you in difficulty” [5:6].

13. We love AirMiles and have been a Gold Subscriber for allot of years.

14. I always make sure i shop with the airmiles shops online to earn my points

15. Jane Hammill says:

Thanks for this great post you have prompted me to remember to carry my airmiles card. So often I forget, what a wasted opportunity!

16. Will be doing this next year to update a few things around the house!

17. Florence C says:

This is great. I went to get some groceries before Christmas and was delighted to get the $10 off and the bonus miles.

18. I love cashing my airmiles- I really should start saving them up for bigger things but I can’t resist :)

I already have enough points for free gas plus the gas has gone down quite a bit!

20. Leigh-Ann Murphy says:

Love air miles! It paid for our tickets to FLorida last may for our cruise =)

21. Air Miles are helpful.