This past summer we were introduced to the movie Turbo, a movie about a lovable snail who just wanted to race and follow his dream. This DreamWorks movie is yet another classic to follow the long line of DreamWorks movies.
DreamWorks has made history yet again. They partnered up with Netflix to create a new Netflix Original series for kids, Turbo Fast.
Join Turbo and his posse on the Fast Action Stunt Team. Filled with outrageous comedy, action, and laugh out loud fun, Turbo amps up everything to the extreme: extreme adventures, extreme challenges and extreme excitement. The first-ever Netflix Original Series for kids, DreamWorks’ Turbo FAST delivers a whole new level of excitement. Snail Up! Anytime, anywhere, only on Netflix.
This new adventure series is set to be released tomorrow, December 24, just on time for the Christmas Season. Our daughter’s laughed at the preview and they can’t wait to cuddle up and watch it over their Christmas holiday.
We hope you don’t forget to take in this unique stunt team during the Christmas break. There will be 5 episodes in this first season of Turbo Fast to take in and enjoy as a family.
And as a treat to our readers we will be giving away a Wii U and a 1 year subscription to Netflix so you can enjoy what Netflix has to offer with your family. And having a Wii U to watch Turbo: Fast.
- -Likes that Santa can visit every kid’s house in one night. That man is fast!
- -Bobsled races, ski races, ice skating races…if only there were snow in Van Nuys!
- -Playing Santa at the Turbotown mall
- -Positive holiday cheer/giving back
- -Waiting to do his shopping until literally the last minute so he has to do his shopping in 60 seconds!
- -Staying at home where it’s safe, sitting far away from the fire
- -The holiday Tomato Nog
- -Holiday gum flavours (peppermint, gingerbread, etc.)
- -Snuggling up by the fire
- -Lighting the Yule log, the menorah, Kwanzaa kinara… there’s a lot of stuff to burn!
- -Roasting chestnuts
- -All the new gear
- -Remixing Christmas carols/Holiday music
- -DJ-ing/Providing back up tracks for carolers.
- -Finally gives him a chance to wear his scarf collection
- -Holidays don’t exist. Holidays existing is what the holidays WANT you to think…
- -Paranoid about how Santa knows if he’s been Naughty or Nice
- -Likes the conspiracy of Santa (or the Santasquatch)
- -Likes acting naughty AND nice to confuse Santa
- -Admires Santa’s surveillance system/techniques. “He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. That’s why I sleep with my eyes open.”
- -He’s dreaming of a White Shadow
- -Also, there’s cookies
- -He likes opening presents. LOVES the boxes they come in. “Wait, there are PRESENTS in there?!”
- -Playing the Christmas elf at the Turbotown mall
- -PEACE ON EARTH, GOODWILL TOWARDS MEN. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
- -All the lotion in the gift baskets
One Canadian Mommy Moment Reader (excluding Quebec) will win a Wii U and a 1 year subscription to Netflix Canada so you can enjoy watching Turbo FAST with your family.
As you read in this blog post, each Turbo FAST Character has favorite things about the holidays. To enter to win, leave a comment on the blog letting me know which character’s favorite things is most like you or your child’s favorites.