Healthy Fudge Stuffed Strawberries

Stuffed-strawberries

Healthy Fudge Stuffed Strawberries – Oh my, these stuffed strawberries are a little taste of heaven. With only 6 ingredients and no refined sugar, these are a scrumptious treat.

4.9 from 10 reviews
Healthy Fudge Stuffed Strawberries
Author:
Recipe type: Dessert

These healthy fudge stuffed strawberries have only 6 ingredients and are free of refined sugar - a sweet and healthy little treat!
Ingredients
  • 18 strawberries
  • 8 dates (pitted)
  • ½ cup almond flour
  • 2 tsp cocao powder
  • 1 tsp water
  • ¼ cup shredded coconut (optional)
Instructions
  1. Blend together the dates, almond flour, cocao and water.
  2. Hull out the strawberries and fill them with the "fudge" mixture.
  3. Dip in coconut if desired.

fudge-stuffed-strawberries

If you are looking for healthy recipes that satisfy that chocolate craving, this recipe is a must try for you. I warn you, these little strawberries are quite addicting!

fudge-strawberries

I absolutely love strawberries – I love that this is a quick, healthy and raw recipe that can be made in a hurry!

Strawberries can also be used to decorate a beautiful “fruit” cake and of course when you are talking about strawberries, you can’t forget about that well loved children’s character Strawberry Shortcake which also makes a beautiful cake.

Did you make something special for National Strawberry Day?

Some other strawberries recipes you may enjoy, easy 5 minute strawberry butter, strawberry sugar cookie parfaits, strawberry no bake cheesecake, strawberry cream chocolate cake ganache topping, strawberry petite sconesstrawberry sugared mini donuts.

{You can sign-up to get an email update each day & connect on Pinterest and Instagram.}

Linked up at OrgJunkieThe DIY Dreamer, Sew Creative, Someday CraftsI Gotta Create, Craftberry Bush, Becoming Martha

Comments

1. Delish! Think you could use regular flour instead of almond?

• Tammy, I really think it has to be a ground nut of some type which I understand is not ideal for families with allergies. I tried to search online for a suitable substitution, but I could not find one that I thought would work. If you do try it with regular flour, let me know how it turns out, I think you may want to use a little less than the almond flour.

2. These look so good Jody! What a great little dish to serve for guests or even as a small dessert for the family! I would love these for breakfast! Angie xo

3. Almost too pretty to eat! They sound delicious. I’ve shared this recipe with my mom.

4. DARLENE WISSENZ says:

Looks delicious

5. Oh my! These look and sound amazing :) Thank you for sharing! Ive tried in the past to make the “cheese cake” stuffed strawberries and have a hard time stuffing them so I will see how this goes :)

• Try putting the filling in a ziplock bag and snipping off a corner similar to a piping bag. Should be easier to fill the strawberries- way less mess!

6. Diana Powell says:

These look awesome ! I am definitely going to try making them !

7. Darlene Schuller says:

What an attractive dish! I saved the recipe thank you.

8. Lynda Cook says:

mmmm these look very good and satisfying, I really would like to try them, can’t wait for strawberry season to start

9. Thank you for sharing this lovely menu! I can’t wait to try this out. I love strawberries!

10. Holly Wright says:

Oh wow these look delicious! I really love the coconut topper too, makes they pretty and even more tasty im sure

11. looks delicious!

12. Jenna Pulyk says:

This sounds amazing, I can’t wait to try it. Do u need to mix it in a blender? And us it cocoa or a different kind of powder?

• Jenna, I use a Vitamix so that the dates get completely mashed up but I suppose you would not need to do it that way. I use cocao because of the health benefits, but I am sure it would work with cocoa :)

13. Jenna Pulyk says:

Ok perfect thank you. I will try in a blender or food processor. Where can I find cacao powder, cause me too am very healthy??

14. Jeannie says:

those look amazing! I think I’ll be giving them a try later since I picked up a bunch of strawberries yesterday and they are HUGE…perfect for stuffing. I wonder if it’s too much if I also dipped them in chocolate after they are stuffed?

15. Piroska says:

These look fantastic! I can just imagine how lovely they’d taste. Chocolate and strawberry go together so well.

16. Jennifer A says:

Theses look so good wish I could eat a few now thanks for sharing the recipe!

17. Valerie Crawford says:

These look so amazing!

18. Melanie B says:

Omg.. these look soooooo good!! =0)

19. These look so good Jody! I’m loving your recipes with dates in them!!

Yum, these look so delicious! What a great combination of ingredients!

21. This looks so delicious ..Now do we eat one or can we keep eating them ;)..my kids would love these Such a nice idea for company

22. Oh wow, these look so delicious. I’m happy to see that they would be easy to whip up if you just happen to get unexpected company. the image also looks so beautiful.

23. These look so delicious and it’s great that they’re healthy too. Can’t wait to try this out for myself!

24. WOW these look awesome!!

25. They sound so delicious!

26. Interesting recipe.

27. Elva Roberts says:

These Healthy fudge-stuffed strawberries sound so good that I will have to try them. My husband loves dates and I know we will both enjoy them.

28. Oh my my my does this look so delicious! I have a weakness for chocolate & strawberries they are so good.

29. ok not good seeing these this late at night because now I really want some How wonderful of a treat to put out for company

30. DARLENE W says:

what a great idea to take to a potluck, bet you don’t bring any back home

31. Mmmmmm, strawberries, what a great fun snack!

Trackbacks