Strawberry Spinach Salad is easy to make and it tastes delicious. I personally eat some variation of this strawberry spinach salad every week.
This Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe that I am sharing with you today is so quick and easy to prepare. This salad recipe is very basic which makes it great for you to add your own variations.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 10 strawberries
- ¾ cup walnut pieces
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp strawberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp basil infused olive oil
- Mix together the spinach and 5 chopped strawberries.
- Slice remaining strawberries and place on top of the salad as pictured.
- Add the walnut pieces to the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle on the chia seeds.
- Just before serving, drizzle with the strawberry balsamic vinegar and basil olive oil.
- Serve with soup, a sandwich or any dinner meal ~ enjoy!
Some of my favorite variations to this salad include adding feta cheese, hemp hearts and even apple slices. The oils I use are purchased from a local Manitoba business called Prairie Oils and Vinegars I love them because they are high quality products that are not full of sugar and fillers like the grocery store brands. I may have a little obsession to the oils/vinegars, I think I have about 15 bottles or different varieties in my cupboard at the moment.
You may also like this celery apple salad.
Here are some other recipe that include spinach: spinach and fruit salad, spinach salad bites, spinach and cheese egg muffins, spinach and cheese stuffed pasta shells, spinach mushroom crepes, mini spinach bread bowls.