This week I have an Easter nail design to share with you. There are so many things that represent Easter; eggs, chicks and bunnies to name a few, so it was hard to come up with only one design. You bet I’ll be ready with another one next year!
I decided to stick with bunnies this year because the year before I painted chicks on my nails. I took pictures of the steps I took to create this look on my nails so you can make your nails Easter ready too!
- First I painted two coats of blue on my nails. You could also use a different easter-y colour for your base and it would work just as well.
- Next I painted the bunny. I used my normal white to make the half circle head of the bunny and then used my white thin tip to create the ears.
- Then I added the pink to the inside of the ears and outlined everything with my black thin tip to make it look sharp.
- Taking one of my dotting tools I then added the nose and eyes to the bunnies making them come to life.
- I didn’t want to leave my other nails blank so I then used other Easter colours to create eggs on my ring finger and thumb and also outlined those marks in black.
- Now just add a top coat and your done.
Personally I like a matte finish better with this design but you can choose which one you like best. These are the colours I used to create these Easter Bunny Nails:
Now your fingers are ready to go find those eggs in the backyard!
Megan is a 16 year old student, in grade 10. Her passion for nail art started at around age 11 but she never got into doing designs until this last summer when she and her family moved to Steinbach. Megan loves trying new designs out on her nails and sharing them with the people around her. She would love to pursue a nail career after grade 12 and enjoys having her own private ‘salon’ (Meg’s Nails) in her basement while still in school.
For more Easter inspiration, check out our Everything Easter Board on Pinterest!