Key West Luxury Village, Beaches Turks & Caicos

A few weeks ago, my 5 year old daughter and I took the mother-daughter trip of a lifetime to Beaches Turks and Caicos. We were invited to attend the grand opening of their Key West Luxury Village, the resort’s first major expansion since the opening of the Italian Village in 2009.

sand-castle-beaches-turks-and-caicos

Beaches Resorts in Providenciales,  Turks and Caicos is a dream destination. From the turquoise waters and white sand beaches, the new Key West Luxury Village is placed right in paradise.

Sky-view-Turks-and-caicos

There is so much to share about Beaches Turks and Caicos, in this post I will give you a little glimpse into the new Key West Luxury Village.

When I ask people what they want out of a vacation, I almost always hear the word “relax”. The relaxing atmosphere at Beaches Turks and Caicos is truly inspiring – combining the laid back lifestyle that the island paradise is known for with the signature amenities found at all Beaches Resorts, the Key West Luxury Village is the perfect destination to relax and let worries slip away.

Every room in the Key West Luxury Village is Concierge level and above – nothing short of luxury.  The Key West Village boasts three gourmet restaurants (bringing the total number of restaurants at the resort to 19), three relaxing pools, beautiful fire pits and more than 150 suites and villas.

Exclusive to the Key West Luxury Village there are 20 Butler Service villas and suites with private pools. Each villa is equipped with state-of-the-art kitchens, new stainless steel appliances and espresso machines which provide families yet another dining option for those times when relaxation is the word of the day.

veranda-house

Beaches-key-west

relax-beaches-key-west

Key-West-Turks-and-caicos

key-west-luxury-village-room

beaches-turks-and-caicos

lobby-kew-west-luxury-village

Since we were at the resort for the Grand Opening of the Key West Luxury Village, my daughter and I had the opportunity to attend the Inaugural Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with Sandals Resorts International Chairman and Founder, Gordon “Butch” Stewart and CEO, Adam Stewart. This ceremony finished off with a Key West White Fantasy Theme After-Party. My daughter loved the party – everything from the pre-ceremony cocktail party right to the after-party. She was in awe of the ‘real’ mermaids in the pool, the performers and the cartoon artist who captured a moment we will never forget.

key-west-white-party

pool-key-west-luxury-village

The Key West Luxury Village offers the most comprehensive vacation for every member of the family, this new addition is thoughtfully designed with more than 150 suites and villas, three gourmet restaurants, private pools and more. If you are looking for a luxurious travel destination for your whole family, you will not be disappointed.

beaches-sunset

Beaches

In future posts I will be sure to answer specific questions you have about the trip as well as share more about the whole resort (which is comprised of the Caribbean Village, French Village, Italian Village and, of course, the brand new Key West Luxury Village.)

• I want to share about our Reading Road Trip with the Sandals Foundation where my daughter and I had the opportunity to volunteer in 2 kindergarten classrooms.
  • I want to tell you all about our experiences with the Sesame Street Characters at the Beaches Resort and all the other fun attractions at the resort that truly make it a kid approved destination.
  • We went on an Island Routes Kitty Katt Cruise which was a lot of fun and I can’t wait to share some photos from that excursion.
  • And of course, many of you asked what it was like for me to eat at this Beaches Resort since I have so many food restrictions, I plan to dedicate a post to that too, so stay tuned.

Jody-arsenault-blog-signature

You can sign-up to get an email update each day, follow us on TwitterFacebookPinterestInstagramGoogle+,Blog Lovin’ and  Sulia!

Comments

1. Wow, just breathtaking! I would love to visit!

2. Oh my goodness, it looks absolutely beautiful. It sound like you and your daughter had a fabulous time.

3. Brandee says:

This looks amazing! What a wonderful experience for you and your daughter to have!

4. Looks like an amazing experience! Love the beautiful pictures!

5. What a great mother-daughter vacation! This place looks amazing!

6. Wow your photos are just amazing.I would love to visit for a vacation some day!

• Thanks Ellen! It was so hard for me to choose which photos to use – I took hundreds of photos, hoping to give people a tiny glimpse into this relaxing paradise. More posts to come :)

7. Ronald G says:

Sounds like a place one must visit at least once in his life

8. such a great little getaway with the little ones, wish it was longer!

9. Anne Taylor says:

What an absolutely breathtaking place that is and how special of an experience for you and your daughter! Someday, I may get there :-)

10. I’m so glad that you both had so much fun, and even more glad that it worked to stick to your food restrictions and still be able to eat well.

11. Amy Stack says:

This looks like such a beautiful resort– and Sesame Street characters and mermaids? Wow!

Jodi, what a beautiful post. The pictures that you posted are absolutely amazing! I haven’t had an ‘adult’ vacation before and I am overdue but I wouldn’t leave Sara at home…I would love to go with Sara and this is the perfect setting! I am keeping this post to show Sara. She loves the sun! We drove across Canada and have been to Vancouver on several Mum & daughter vacations but nothing as beautiful and simply amazing as this. What wonderful memories all of these pictures will make for your daughter.

13. Deanna Barkley says:

It certainly looks like you and your daughter had fun. My friend and her husband go their every year. She says they have the most beautiful beaches in the world. She raves about the powdery sand. Maybe some day I will get to go.

14. Susan T. says:

That looks absolutely lovely! I have family in the Turks so I just stay at their place when I go. Aren’t the beaches there amazing?

Wow,it looks just incredible,would love to go there

16. Dee Schwark says:

Looks wonderful!

17. Elva Roberts says:

This Key-West -Luxury- Village – Beaches- Turks -Caicos resort sounds like a dream vacation spot for luxury, Dining and Relaxation. You both look very happy with your Holiday and I hope you both truly enjoyed every minute of it

18. Stephanie LaPlante says:

Wow everything there is absolutely beautiful. Very lovely pictures.

19. The resort looks great! I really like Turks & Caicos – been there as a port of call.
    Cheers.

20. nicolthepickle says:

Wow, it’s so beautiful.
    I like the mermaid, my kids would be so impressed to.

21. JaimeeM says:

My goodness do those grounds look gorgeous! Love the mermaid.

22. Victoria Ess says:

It looks beautiful! We hope to go to Turks and Caicos within the next few years. Will be looking for your post on the food.

23. Absolutely beautiful! I am amazed at how perfect the sand is! The resort certainly looks like a little lap of luxury :)

24. well who couldn’t relax there! wow, it looks fabulous. So much at one’s fingertips.

25. Suzie M says:

What a special trip for you guys

26. Doris H. says:

Wow this place looks absolutely stunning! I’ve never been there, but definitely would love to go some day.

27. Faith Siemens says:

Looks like an amazing trip and absolutely beautiful!!

I would love to visit! Turks & Caicos used to be considered elite and I would not even consider it as a vacation option! You might have changed my mind and I love the striped dress!

29. Karen E Hill says:

I would feel like I had died and gone to heaven. Beautiful

30. DARLENE WISSENZ says:

Sounds incredible, cant wait to cross this off my Bucket List