Breakfast Banana Split – oh Yum!! Breakfast is such an important meal, yet often we get tired of the same thing day after day. This breakfast banana split tastes delicious and it’s pretty fun to eat for breakfast, my whole family loves this breakfast treat!
If you are looking for a delicious, healthy breakfast, this breakfast banana split is sure to hit the spot.
Breakfast Banana Split
- 1 banana
- 2-3 kinds of other fresh fruit (pictured above we used nectarine, strawberries and blueberries)
- almond butter
- nuts or seeds (optional)
- peel the banana and place it in a bowl
- add sliced fruit on either side of the banana
- drizzle with almond butter
- top with nuts/seeds if desired
This is breakfast banana split can be enjoyed any time of day – it makes a fun snack for the kids too. I feel great about serving healthy, fun food that our whole family enjoys.