With the rush in the mornings, it can often be difficult to prepare a healthy, nutritious breakfast. This healthy blueberry parfait is easy to make in a hurry and it tastes delicious.
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Nature's Path Qi’a
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a bowl put some blueberries.
- Add in the desired amount of yogurt.
- Drizzle on the maple syrup.
- Sprinkle on Nature's Path Qi’a.
- Add some more blueberries to the top.
Qi’s is a product that I love having on hand for my family. It is convenient and healthy, what else could a busy mom ask for. My girls are hooked on this delicious superfood.
Nature’s Path Qi’a:
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
- Made with organic chia, hemp and buckwheat
- Heart Healthy – high in ALA OMEGA 3
- High in lean, plant-based protein
- Can be enjoyed as a cold cereal or added to recipes (smoothies, baking, salads, dressings, etc.)
- This original Qi’a has no added sugar
- Certified Gluten Free
Have you tried Qi’a? What are your favorite ways to use this delicious superfood?