Healthy Blueberry Parfait recipe for lasting energy

blueberry-parfait-energy

With the rush in the mornings, it can often be difficult to prepare a healthy, nutritious breakfast. This healthy blueberry parfait is easy to make in a hurry and it tastes delicious.

superfood breakfast

This blueberry parfait uses Nature’s Path Qi’a,  a versatile and convenient superfood for lasting energy. I choose to use my own homemade yogurt to make these parfaits for my family.

blueberry parfait recipe

4.9 from 7 reviews
Healthy Blueberry Parfait
Author:
Recipe type: Breakfast
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 1

This healthy blueberry parfait is quick and easy to make and provides lasting energy.
Ingredients
  • ¾ cup yogurt
  • 1 tsp maple syrup
  • 2 Tbsp Nature's Path Qi’a
  • ½ cup blueberries
Instructions
  1. In a bowl put some blueberries.
  2. Add in the desired amount of yogurt.
  3. Drizzle on the maple syrup.
  4. Sprinkle on Nature's Path Qi’a.
  5. Add some more blueberries to the top.
  6. Enjoy!

healthy blueberry parfait

Qi’s is a product that I love having on hand for my family. It is convenient and healthy, what else could a busy mom ask for. My girls are hooked on this delicious superfood.

Nature’s Path Qi’a:

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Made with organic chia, hemp and buckwheat
    • Heart Healthy – high in ALA OMEGA 3
    • High in lean, plant-based protein
  • Can be enjoyed as a cold cereal or added to recipes (smoothies, baking, salads, dressings, etc.)
  • This original Qi’a has no added sugar
  • Certified Gluten Free
  • Vegan

Have you tried Qi’a? What are your favorite ways to use this delicious superfood?

qi'a

Jody-Signature

Linked up at Skip to My LouEchoes of LaughterSomeday Crafts, Craftberry Bush, The DIY DreamerI Gotta Create

Comments

1. This sounds so good!

2. Susan T. says:

I love Qi’a and have a similar breakfast parfait all the time. I have the cranberry flavour and it is awesome!

I will make this in a few weeks when the blue berries ripe,thanks

I have been making my own yoghurt dishes for a few years now. I can’t remember the last time that I bought yoghurt with fruit on the bottom…I have seen these seeds in the grocery store but didn’t know anything about them so I will be able to choose a package now, thank you! Yesterday I had plain low fat organic yoghurt with crushed flax seeds, bran buds and blue berries and kiwi! I am going to print this because this is the kind of food that I love!!

5. heidi c. says:

I just purchased some Q’ia to try so I am definitely going to make this recipe with it!

6. Florence c says:

Looks like a great recipe. I will try when I get some fresh blueberries when they ripen.

7. This looks delicious!!

8. Lynda Cook says:

This looks very good and tasty, where would I be able to buy the Qi’a?

9. Looks like a delicious parfait. Thank you!

10. nicolthepickle says:

This looks delicious and so very healthy.

11. Erika Birrell says:

well I think I may have found a new favorite breakfast!! I always try to think of new breakfast ideas as I get bored very easily. Gonna have to try this!

12. seham merzib says:

this recipe is awesome ! looking forward in trying! :)

13. Elaine Buonsante says:

Sounds so delicious and so easy!

You make healthy look sinful. Yummy

15. Michelle says:

I keep meaning to try Chia,Hemp and Buckwheat don’t know what I’m waiting for !! This parfait looks quick and easy I’m sure our nine year old could make them ;)

16. Erika Birrell says:

Always looking for new breakfast ideas, this looks so yummy and very healthy!!!

17. Judy Cowan says:

Sounds so good, will have to pick up the ingredients to make this. Thanks for sharing!

18. kristen visser says:

this looks absolutely delicious!! all i have had cravings for is for yogurt parfaits so im definitely gonna try this out!

19. I love blueberry season. This recipe seems so easy too. I will have to try it.

20. I have never heard of Qi’a before. I can see so many easy variations of this recipe with different fruits, flavours of yogurt and seeds/nuts – yum!

21. Chantal Fray says:

Mm love blueberries, must try this recipe!! Yuuuummyy!

22. Shelley N says:

Saw it in the store but have not tried it yet. Nice to have something that you can just add in without having to cook it first.

23. I am going to have to try this Nature’s Made! Yum! I love anything with fruit/yogurt for breakfast

24. Veronique L says:

I love yogurt in the morning. This is a great way to switch up my usual mix, thanks!

25. Hey Jody, do you have a store bought suggestion for yogurt? There is a lot of variety and I feel like most of them are just sugar or chemical packed!!!!!! I think of all the aisles in the grocery store, the “yogurt aisle” baffles me the most!! LOL