Earth Day is Wednesday 22nd and as always, EnviroKidz wants kids to learn about the environment and animals in a fun, educational way. They also want to make Earth Day delicious!
Here is a fabulous Chocolate Garden Cups Recipe with only 6 simple ingredients!
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweeten to taste
- ½ cup Choco Chimps™ cereal, crushed
- Combine cocoa powder and corn starch in a small pot.
- Gradually stir in milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in maple syrup.
- Stirring constantly, bring to slow boil. Whisk for 1 minute until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into small mason jars or jam jars, leaving space for topping.
- Chill for 1 hour until cooled and thickened.
- Top with crushed Choco Chimps cereal and garnish with sprig of mint and popsicle stick.