This DIY Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub is a treat for your skin and your nose. This recipe smells like those delicious and absolutely addicting Thin Mints chocolates and will yield 2 cups of sugar scrub!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond oil
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- In a large bowl, add both sugars and the cocoa powder.
- Mix in the coconut oil and almond oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add the peppermint essential oil and Vitamin E oil (optional). Mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
1. In a large bowl, add both sugars and the cocoa powder.
2. Mix in the coconut oil and almond oil. Stir until well combined.
3. Add the peppermint essential oil and Vitamin E oil (optional). Mix well.
How to Use:
1. Wet body and apply scrub generously to skin.
2. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
Store in airtight container for up to six months
You may also like this DIY Body Butter:
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.