This Chocolate Candy Bark recipe is a simple and festive spring treat which only takes a few minutes of your time to make and looks absolutely fabulous.
Not only that, but the mouth-watering blend of chocolate is irresistible! Between the soft marshmallows, the crunchy shells of the M & M’s, chewy coconut, and the creamy melt-in-your-mouth chocolate, the texture of this candy bark is amazing!
Check out the Chocolate Candy Bark video!
- 19 oz milk chocolate
- 6 oz white chocolate
- ¾ cup marshmallows
- ½ cup M & M’s
- ¼ cup coconut
- Line a 9” x 13” baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat the milk chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, taking it out and stirring in between until completely melted and smooth. In a separate bowl, repeat step 2 with the white chocolate.
- Pour the milk chocolate into the lined dish and spread out evenly. Then dollop the white chocolate on top. Use a toothpick or a knife to swirl the milk chocolate and white chocolate together.
- Immediately arrange the toppings, lightly pressing them into the chocolate if necessary.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set (about one and half hours)
- Slide parchment paper onto a cutting board and cut bark into pieces or break into pieces, using tin foil to hold the bark so as not to leave fingerprints in the chocolate.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge.
The fantastic thing about this recipe is it is completely versatile. Pick your favorite toppings and have fun decorating. Or better yet, let your kiddos do the decorating for you!
SPRINGTIME CHOCOLATE CANDY BARK
You may also like these FUDGY BROWNIE BARS:
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
This post was submitted by Heidi for Mommy Moment.