You are going to love these leftover turkey and cheese quesadillas. They are the perfect lunch idea and a great way to use up all that leftover turkey. Did I mention how absolutely delicious they are?!
I absolutely love a good ole Turkey dinner. I don’t even mind having turkey leftovers, but after 2 days in a row of turkey I really do need to change it up a bit.
LEFTOVER TURKEY AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS
These leftover Turkey and Cheese Quesadillas are always a hit with our family and they are so quick and easy to prepare. For this recipe I used a herb and garlic shredded cheese and it was absolutely scrumptious. You can use any shredded cheese you like for this recipe.
- 2 large tortilla shells
- ½ cup chopped cooked turkey (cold)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (any flavor)
- ½ tsp butter (to grease the pan)
- ⅛ cup salsa (optional for dipping)
- ⅛ cup sour cream or plain yogurt (optional for dipping)
- Put butter in the pan over medium/high heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in pan and leave for about 1 minute.
- Top the tortilla with cheese and chopped turkey and cover with the other tortilla shell and leave for another minute or 2 or until the bottom side of the tortilla is a little crispy.
- Flip so the top tortilla shell is on the bottom and leave another 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan onto cutting board. Let sit for 30 seconds to a minute and slice with a pizza cutter.
- Mix salsa and sour cream together for dipping if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
MORE WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER TURKEY
If you are looking for more ways to use up leftover Turkey, you can swap the chicken for turkey in this Chicken Broccoli Stuffing Bake recipe and you can use turkey stuffing with it. It is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: