With summer coming, I need snacks that can be made in a hurry and this Cheesy Garlic Herb Dip is incredibly easy and fast to make. I love that this cheesy garlic & herb dip needs only a few ingredients and pairs perfectly with both crackers and veggies.
Armstrong Cheese is an absolutely delicious Canadian heritage brand of cheese that started back in 1902 in British Columbia. Their cheese is naturally aged, just the way cheese artisans made it years ago.
Recently, Armstrong introduced three delicious new kinds of cheese, Garlic & Herb, Havarti and Monterey Jack with Jalapeño. As soon as I tasted the Garlic & Herb I knew it would be the star of this easy summer dip recipe that I am going to share with you today.
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- ¾ cup mayo
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup grated Armstrong Garlic & Herb cheese
- dill (optional)
- In a bowl mix together the sour cream (or yogurt) and mayo.
- Add in the granulated garlic and salt and stir well.
- Next, pour in the grated cheese and stir until well combined.
- Top with dill if desired.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to use.
This dip is such a hit with both kids and adults alike. As a mom, I love that it can be made in a hurry and that it really pairs well crackers and veggies. It keeps well in the fridge and can be used as a mouth-watering topping on baked potatoes too!
Thank-you to Armstrong Cheese for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.