Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Bites
Author: jody arsenault
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 6 small
- 6 eggs
- 5 strips thick bacon (chopped)
- ⅔ cups spinach (chopped)
- ⅓ cup onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lard - to grease muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk eggs and add remaining ingredients.
- Place mixture into well greased small muffin tins - I prefer using lard and cast iron muffin pans.
- Place in oven and bake 25 minutes or until done.
Recipe by Mommy Moment at http://www.mommymoment.ca/2015/02/bacon-egg-spinach-breakfast.html