We love making sandwiches to use up the left over roasted chicken from Sunday dinner. Sandwiches do not have to be boring, in fact, they can be fun to make, delicious, and even healthy!
This week we made a new sandwich using Dempsters 100% Whole Wheat Bread. It is super easy to make, and the avocado and garlic give it a twist on the traditional chicken sandwich.
Creamy Avocado & Roasted Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Creamy Avocado & Roasted Chicken Sandwich recipe
Try this Creamy Avocado & Roasted Chicken Sandwich. A great way to use up leftover roasted chicken.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Category: Chicken, Sandwich
- Dempster’s WholeGrains or 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Roasted Chicken, sliced thin
- Equal parts Avocado/Mayonnaise
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Mix equal parts mashed avocado and mayonnaise. Add garlic to taste.
- Spread on bread.
- Add Lettuce, tomato, chicken slices.
Looking for other sandwich ideas? Try some of Dempster’s featured recipes.
Enjoy the latest YouTube video starring Gerry Dee – “Day Camp”.
You can check out more sandwich ideas by connecting with Dempsters on Pinterest.