Strawberry Spinach Salad is easy to make and it tastes delicious. I personally eat some variation of this strawberry spinach salad every week.
This Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe that I am sharing with you today is so quick and easy to prepare. This salad recipe is very basic which makes it great for you to add your own variations.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This Strawberry Spinach Salad is quick and easy to prepare and is full of flavor and crunch.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Salads
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 10 strawberries
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp strawberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp basil infused olive oil
- Mix together the spinach and 5 chopped strawberries.
- Slice remaining strawberries and place on top of the salad as pictured.
- Add the walnut pieces to the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle on the chia seeds.
- Just before serving, drizzle with the strawberry balsamic vinegar and basil olive oil.
- Serve with soup, a sandwich or any dinner meal ~ enjoy!
Some of my favorite variations to this salad include adding feta cheese, hemp hearts and even apple slices. The oils I use are purchased from a local Manitoba business called Prairie Oils and Vinegars I love them because they are high quality products that are not full of sugar and fillers like the grocery store brands. I may have a little obsession to the oils/vinegars, I think I have about 15 bottles or different varieties in my cupboard at the moment.
You may also like this celery apple salad.
Here are some other recipe that include spinach: spinach and fruit salad, spinach salad bites, spinach and cheese egg muffins, spinach and cheese stuffed pasta shells, spinach mushroom crepes, mini spinach bread bowls.