This week I have great Easter Nail Designs to share with you. There are so many things that represent Easter; eggs, chicks and bunnies to name a few, so it was hard to come up with only one design. You bet I’ll be ready with another one next year!
I decided to stick with bunnies this year for my Easter nail designs because the year before I painted chicks on my nails. I took pictures of the steps to create this look on my nails so you can make your nails Easter ready too!
BUNNY EASTER NAIL DESIGNS TUTORIAL
- First I painted two coats of blue on my nails. You could also use a different easter-y colour for your base and it would work just as well.
- Next I painted the bunny for this Easter nail designs idea. I used my normal white to make the half circle head of the bunny and then used my white thin tip to create the ears.
- Then I added the pink to the inside of the ears and outlined everything with my black thin tip to make it look sharp.
- Taking one of my dotting tools for this Easter nail designs idea, I then added the nose and eyes to the bunnies making them come to life.
- I didn’t want to leave my other nails blank so I then used other Easter colours to create eggs on my ring finger and thumb and also outlined those marks in black.
- Now just add a top coat and your done.
EASTER NAIL DESIGNS SUPPLIES
Personally I like a matte finish better with this Easter nail designs idea but you can choose which one you like best. These are the colours I used to create these Easter bunny nails:
This Easter nail designs tutorial is a great starter for anyone. Since each step is simple, if you take your time anyone can make their nails special for this fun holiday. Make sure to check out all of my other fun seasonal nail design tutorials and our other Easter ideas below!
MORE EASTER IDEAS
This post was submitted by Megan for Mommy Moment.
*This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.*
Sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: