Grilled shrimp skewers are delicious.
Shrimp is a family favorite in our home and grilled shrimp has been a treat now that the snow has finally melted. My husband has been outside grilling many of our supper meals – summer is almost here!
We enjoyed these grilled shrimp skewers with rainbow root vegetables.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Grilled shrimp skewers are delicious. With National Shrimp Day on May 10th I thought I would share this easy recipe.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Shrimp, peeled
- Skewers, soaked in water for an hour
- Soak the bamboo skewers for 1 hour under water.
- Put the peeled shrimp onto the skewers making sure to leave space between them.
- Salt the shrimp.
- Grill on the BBQ for about 10 minutes per side or until done.
My daughters love taking the leftover shrimp in their school lunches.
If you love pasta, you may love this Grilled Corn, Bacon and Shrimp Pasta.
May 10th is National Shrimp Day. Does your family love shrimp? What are your favorite ways to prepare it?