My husband has always loved cheesecake. I was determined to create a cheesecake recipe that would be healthy and delicious. This Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie recipe kind of happened by accident.
I was trying to make a filling for a chilled cheesecake dessert and when my crust did not turn out the way I had hope I realized that the filling made the perfect smoothie! I know I did not have to mention that this recipe happened by accident, but I figure that we all have flops in the kitchen and that’s ok – sometimes you end up with a fabulous alternative like I did.
This Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie is Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Refined Sugar Free.
Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie is healthy and delicious. It is Paleo, dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- Yield: 2
- Category: Drinks, desserts
- 1 cup cold coconut milk
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/2 cup butternut squash (cooked and cooled)
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into a blender. (I use a Vitamix).
- Blend on high until all ingredients are mixed completely. I used the Vitamix tamper tool to make sure everything was well mixed.
- The smoothie will be thick – scoop into a glass and serve with a few raspberries on top as garnish. You can choose to drink it through a wide straw or a spoon.
- Note: I keep cooked squash in the freezer – having some ready to go makes this smoothie quick and easy to make.
Are you looking for other cheesecake recipes? Here are some that are featured by other bloggers in our #FridayRecipeClub.
- S’more Cheesecake Dip
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Maple Syrup Cheesecake