June means warmer weather; afternoons sitting on the deck, luxuriously sipping an iced beverage while I read a book and think about my week….. wait, what?!?! That doesn’t sound like my June afternoons. That is because June is the busiest month for my family. Some say December is their busiest month, but June ranks way above. During the month of June, we 6 family birthdays, wind ups for the kids yearly activities, soccer, baseball and gearing up for the end of school. This year, I am even expecting the arrival of my 12th niece/nephew.
Because June is so crazy for me, my afternoons are generally spent running errands and getting as much stuff done as I can before the kids come home from school. My mornings, however, are spent with some time for me that encourages me to live the rest of my day out with some good energy. I take time 4 mornings a week to workout and to do something good for my body. During these crazy afternoons though, instead of taking the time to sit on my deck relaxing and sipping an iced drink, I need something that will get me through the day and that is quick and easy.
Enter Starbucks Refreshers!
These tall cans of refreshing flavors provide perfect energy for on-the-go days. Grab one as you are heading out the door, or pick one up in the store while shopping. The Strawberry Lemonade and the Raspberry Pomegranate are my favorite flavors and hubby enjoyed the Strawberry Lemonade too.
On the rare occasion that I do have a few minutes to sit down on the deck and enjoy a nice iced beverage, Starbucks Refreshers are perfect for that too!
Throughout the summer, Starbucks Refreshers is giving Good Energy to Canadians with many ways for them to share and engage with positivity to keep them going throughout the day:
- Canadians are invited to join in sharing Good Energy by following the Starbucks Refreshers Give Good Energy Pinterest Board. The Pinterest Board showcases various inspirational quotes, which consumers can “like,” Pin to their personal boards and share with their friends.
- Receive an automated weekly boost of Good Energy with inspirational quotes delivered directly to mobile devices with the Starbucks Refreshers Mobile Texting Application. Consumers can subscribe by texting GOOD to 393939 (or POSITIVE in Quebec) to receive weekly inspirational texts on Mondays at 3 p.m. (local time) to energize their day.
- Throughout the summer, Starbucks will be giving out nearly half a million samples of ready to drink Starbucks Refreshers™ at various major events in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal so consumers can fuel up and share good energy too!
1 CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a Starbucks Refreshers Good Energy On-The-Go Gift Pack valued at $150!!
This gift pack includes:
- All three flavours of Ready-to-drink Starbucks Refreshers™
- Starbucks Create-Your-Own Tumbler
- Mom’s Weekly Planner
- Yoga mat
- Inspirational quote tote
- Lip balm
- Portable cell phone charger
- Moist towelettes
- Ear buds
- and much more!
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us what you do to bring good energy into your life.
***Giveaway is now complete. Please see our WINNER’S PAGE for winner’s information***