Earth Day is Wednesday 22nd and as always, EnviroKidz wants kids to learn about the environment and animals in a fun, educational way. They also want to make Earth Day delicious!
Here is a fabulous Chocolate Garden Cups Recipe with only 6 simple ingredients!
Chocolate Garden Cups Recipe
Adorable and fun to make with the family, these Chocolate Garden cups are perfect for kids’ parties or an afterschool snack. Topped with yummy cereal, the deliciously simple, eggless chocolate pudding is light, easy to make and not too sweet.
- Yield: 2
- Category: Dessert
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweeten to taste
- ½ cup Choco Chimps™ cereal, crushed
- Combine cocoa powder and corn starch in a small pot.
- Gradually stir in milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in maple syrup.
- Stirring constantly, bring to slow boil. Whisk for 1 minute until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into small mason jars or jam jars, leaving space for topping.
- Chill for 1 hour until cooled and thickened.
- Top with crushed Choco Chimps cereal and garnish with sprig of mint and popsicle stick.