July is over and before you know it, parents will be backing lunch bags and kids will be headed off to school. But first comes the “Back-To-School” shopping list. Are you one of those parents who goes shopping on your own, or do you bring the kids with you to help pick out every item? For more than 100 years Crayola brand products have been trusted by moms and preferred by teachers.
Often times, when purchasing colouring supplies, there is a thought that “no name” or dollar store brands are just as good as Crayola products. My kids and I have found out through the year that nothing can compete with Crayola crayons!
The coverage and sharp, bright colours of Crayola crayons makes colouring a more enjoyable experience for young (and old!) alike.
Here are 5 Back-to-School tips to help you feel a little more organized come those school mornings:
1) Practice getting up early about a week before school starts.
2) Create excitement around organizing your kids’ homework area and purchasing new school supplies. Don’t forget the many great Crayola products on the store shelves.
3) Talk to your kids about what they can expect during a typical school day. Especially younger kids who are starting school for the first time.
4) Tak to your child about what kinds of healthy foods they want in their lunch kit and shop for them together.
5) Select and lay out clothes the night before school so that there is no emotional breakdowns the morning of.
1 CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a $50 Back-to-School prize pack consisting of some of Crayola’s top art and school supplies.
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us one of your top tips for making Back-to-School mornings run smoothly.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: