These easy no bake granola bar mini egg nests are so quick to make and are a hit with the kids. They make an adorable Easter snack too. Mini Eggs are so fun to add to Easter treats like this bunny bait.
From start to finish these adorable mini egg nests can be made in under 10 minutes. They are so tasty – the hardest part will not be eating them all as you make them.
For these easy granola bar bites you will need only a few ingredients. You will need rolled oats, peanut butter, honey and mini eggs.
NO-BAKE GRANOLA BAR MINI EGG NESTS
These easy no bake granola bar mini egg nests are so quick to make and are a hit with the kids. They make an adorable Easter snack. This recipe can easily be doubled.
- Yield: 1 dozen
- Category: dessert
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey (soft)
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 12 mini eggs
- In a glass bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Add the rolled oats and stir until well mixed.
- Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 12 balls.
- Gently press 1 mini egg into the middle of each one and form as needed.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before eating.
- To store, keep covered in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days – if they last that long.
Note: For this recipe you will want your peanut butter to be creamy – sometimes natural peanut butter gets harder when you get to the bottom of the container, so keep in mind that if it is hard it will not work as well for this recipe and the granola bar nests may not stick together as well.
If you are looking for a nut free version, be sure to check out my friend Randa’s NUT FREE EASTER BITES on The Bewitchin Kitchen.
You may also like these NUT FREE BARS